Saturday, March 7, 2015

SAT-UR-DAY - in Morgan, Utah

Jim and I had such a nice Saturday... had a fun morning with the grand daughters, spoiled them crazy, took them shopping, spoiled them some more, dropped them off, and then Jim and I took a drive up to Morgan, Utah....Where exactly is Morgan, Utah, you ask?  (I didn't know myself - Jim told me.....)

Morgan, Utah is about 30 minutes outside of Park City, Utah and about 30 minutes outside of Evanston, Wyoming......  It's a little town of about 3,000 people... the view to get to it, is spectacular.




Such a lovely day, and such a lovely drive....

Well, the reason we went, was to pick up some granite for counter
tops...  We're not quite sure which counter top it's going to be - I just loved the granite and thought it was beautiful... Had to have it..



Jim had to load it onto our trailer - he says it weighs about 300 - 400 pounds... I wasn't much help, but in the transportation department of my thoughts, I really don't help much... It's more of a spectator sport for me at that point...

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment