Sunday, August 16, 2015

Harley, Harley, Harley.....Giggle

Haven't written in the blog for a while... but, I think this weekend, I've come to terms with the RV and going to the property, and a whole lot of things that were REALLY bugging me..

So, we decide to go down to Manzanita on Monday or Tuesday... I'm trying to find a hotel to stay in, and EVERYTHING is booked... and I mean, everything.  I keep searching and searching and searching, and finally find ONE single room available in Hatch, Utah - which is about 15 miles outside of Panguitch and about 10 miles from our property.  I book the room for Saturday night, so we're good to go. (I don't know what was going on in Panguitch/Hatch over the weekend, but everything was booked....didn't look like there were tons of people... it's a mystery)..

We found a contractor that can do some excavation work for us, at the right price and we were meeting with him at the property to put the deal together.  The guy is there, we talk for an hour and a half or so, and he seems to be a really decent guy.  He knows what we want, and is willing to do the job.  So, we leave and head down the mountain into Hatch.

The motel is the Galaxy Motel, and there is a little cafe right by it which we've been to before - the best steak and eggs breakfast in all of Utah... bar none...  Love the food, the people there are awesome, and we've gone back several times.  The motel is to the back of the cafe.

Well, I knew this motel was a themed room, and I didn't have a problem with that.  As we check in, the young man at the desk gives us the room key, and, what looked like a remote control... I figured maybe they had a theft problem in the motel, so they keep the remotes at the front desk.

Well, it wasn't a remote for the tv... it was a remote for the ceiling fan... yep, the ceiling fan... I'd never seen a a remote for the ceiling fan before in my life.   The room was indeed a themed room, and the theme was Harley Davidson motorcycles...  it was great...  Giggle...There was the biggest mural on the main wall.. of a Harley, there were pictures of tattoos, all the furniture was by Craftsman in diamond plate....  Very clean, really interesting, but 100% Harley Davidson.

Let's just suffice to say, Jim was revving the engine...on the ceiling fan, of course... giggle...

Another amazing adventure...

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/84j2u5iwr1r21pl/AACj2fYLoBT1NbcYN6wcXBaBa

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment