Wednesday, August 8, 2012

MAKING PROGRESS

Last night, Jim and I met with the architect - David Ferre - lives in Orem, Utah.  He was recommended by a friend of mine.  We've contacted a couple of architects, but this guy is great!  He's been drawing homes and building homes for like 40 years - really knows his stuff.

Looked at our plans, told us what we needed to have changed, gave us lots of great suggestions - we were totally impressed.

He shared a little bit of his personal philosophy with us.  He said that his goal in life is to "make that little lady in there happy".. He was talking about his sweet wife, Diane.  Not to go into all the details, let's just say, I think I'm gonna get my octogonal breakfast nook because I am now so sure Jim wants to make "this little lady" happy!  Giggle.

We need to get a topographical map and the platte map for him, and send him idea of what we want included in the plans... Jim is looking after that today!

I think this is going to be a good fit!  I am encouraged.

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment