Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WHILE THE CAT'S AWAY, THE MOUSE DOESN'T GET TO PLAY....

I thought that while Jim was away, I would be free to do this and that.... Um... I must have forgotten who I was married to!

Last night, Jim had me calling people, lining up equipment and "stuff" to start the build!  I had to call some guy in Salt Lake last night... to ask about 3 dirt compactors.. Do, I know a single thing about dirt compactors?  Um... First of all, I didn't even know they existed, let alone the fact that we needed them!  I'm making this call on my cell, and Jim is listening on the land line, "Um, I'm interested in your dirt compactor?" And, I heard Jim on the other line telling me what to ask this guy...  Comical to say the least!  The guy must have thought I was a total nut!

Still waiting for the snow to go away..... and then, it'll be regular trips to Hatch, Utah.

If anybody out there is really bored on a weekend, let me know - do we have a job for you!

Giggle.

Cheri


No comments:

Post a Comment