Thursday, November 8, 2012

ARCHITECT ISSUES.......

So, we've been communicating with the architect on this project for several months now.  Suddenly, all communication with this guy has flat stopped.  We've tried to contact him, but we get no response.  Finally, I get an e-mail from this guy and he says that has been sick and is recovering - but, it's going to take him a couple of weeks to get back on his feet.  I'm having a freak!  Sounds like this guy has had a heart attack or something and have this major surgery, and my brain goes into overdrive and I'm thinking we need to find a new architect, and is he going to die and what do we do, and on and on and on...

Well, it's been a couple of weeks and Jim gives him a call yesterday.  Turns out, it's not a heart attack... he had gastric bypass surgery...  says his recovery is taking a really long time, and we need to wait a couple more weeks....  I'm glad he's not, like, dying... but, would have been nice if he gave us a little heads up on this one....

So, what's the correct protocol on this one... Should you ask someone who has had gastric bypass how their stomach is doing?



Cheri

1 comment:

  1. OK, it's now Nov. 27th. I called him today and just got the message machine. Left a message. What do I do now? Worry?

    ReplyDelete