Monday, November 5, 2012

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting...

Nothing much has happened with Manzanita the last little bit.  We are waiting for Architect Dave to complete the plans, Jim is still excited about the backhoe - I think we are going to be picking it up within the next couple of weeks, and the F450 (yes, I said F450) truck is just about ready to make the journey.

This truck is seriously....big...  I haven't figured a way to get into it yet - I have to all but pole vault to get into the front seat.  Jim says that he'll be happy to boost me up..... uh....  no....  I don't think anybody deserves that mental image burned into their heads....

But, it was Jim's birthday on Saturday, and I was happy to buy him a CD with plans for pergolas, and gazebos and stuff like that... I just have to keep him thinking about a jacuzzi and stuff like that.  He politely said thank you, but I know, inside his head he was groaning....

I know Jim has some pictures and the like, and I'll leave it up to him to post them.

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment