Friday, September 13, 2013

TRILLIUMS SINK!






I love Trilliums!!!

Here's a little update!  Here's the sink that is going in one of  the bathroom in the cabin.  Jim and I bought the greenware and I had Steve, the guy that did my tattoo, draw me some trilliums on it... Now, we're going to paint it, and have it fired, and it'll be ready to go!

I love it!  Steve at Anchor Ink Tattoo in Salt Lake City, Utah... ROCKS!!!

PS:  We went to the ceramics shop this afternoon to pick out the colours... While looking at the sink, I realized there was a little lady bug drawn... I was even more excited!!!  If you look at the bottom picture, on the left hand side bottom.... you'll see a tiny little ladybug!

We are going to do the sink with white trilliums, green leaves,  yellow highlights, red ladybug...and all outlined in black..    I think it's going to look amazing!!!

Cheri Streeter

No comments:

Post a Comment