Sunday, September 29, 2013

BLOCK!


We are building a glass wall between the commode and the sink in the upstairs loft bathroom.  I have been collecting glass block from all over the place...  We found this little gem yesterday at Habitat for Humanity in Salt Lake... it was covered in muck, and dirt and looked awful.  I told Jim that I thought I could clean it up and it would be just fine.... It has a different pattern from all the other that I have collected so far... Well, it was definitely a diamond in the rough... Cleaned up beautifully - nicely yellowed and perfect for what I need it for...  Stoked!

Cheri

PS - I was just thinking... I got all excited about a block of glass...  wow...



1 comment:

  1. She got all excited a few years ago over a chunk of refined carbon too!

    ReplyDelete