Wednesday, September 17, 2014

STEEL SOMETHING OR ANOTHERS....


 Well, Jim is all excited about buying steel...  It goes in the cabin - exactly where, I don't have a clue... I don't know what this stuff is called... All I know, is that it's about 30 feet long, and it's heavier than all get out... and Jim is excited that we bought it...

There ya go...  Cheri




Well, now it's my turn.  These are I-Beams and they are structural steel used to hold up the main floor.  This allows us to have a large two car garage under one end of the cabin and we won't have a pole in the middle of the garage.  The other allows us to build a mother-in-law apartment downstairs next to the garage that doesn't have a pole in the middle of the living room area.  So it's one of the details that definitely has nothing to do with decorating.  This is function rather than form.

Talk to you soon, Jim S.




No comments:

Post a Comment