Monday, April 7, 2014

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

Was a very busy weekend for us!

We were going to try and take the backhoe to the property this weekend, but the weather forecast was calling for rain, so we had to regroup and make other plans!

We finally picked up the trusses from Goshen - I really didn't think I could pick up the trusses by myself - and I was right.  But, they are in the back of the truck right now - we'll unload them tonight.  

We bought a soil compactor, and a couple of nail guns out of Salt Lake.  Jim got a really good deal on them, and they will definitely come in handy.  

This next weekend we are planning on driving down with the backhoe and start the excavating work.  Getting so exciting!  We've been working on this project for the last 2 years - seems kind of strange that it's actually happening!  There is so much to do this week - feeling like I don't have enough time!

Cheri


No comments:

Post a Comment