Thursday, July 12, 2012

Moving Forward

Jim has been working tirelessly on the plans for the cabin and yesterday, they were sent to the architect so the plans/ideas can been transformed from a 3D model to flat prints.  Kind of exciting.   We were at the property a couple of weeks ago and got the elevation/layout of the land and sent it also.  Should be interesting on how this is going to look.  The plans, so far, are pretty much what we want... however, having a breakfast nook sure would be nice.  I think I really need to have a little discussion with the architect on this issue.......  Jim caught my vision of a bathroom in the loft, but, I still need to persuade him that a breakfast nook would be moving in the right direction. 

I bought some flooring for the kitchen on Tuesday.  I want a combination of different woods and colors.  So far, I've bought some maple and some hickory in the 5" planks.  I am loving the two woods together.  Got a really good deal from Habitat for Humanity - went to look at tile, and ended up buying flooring!

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment