Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Double Doors

We continue to purchase little bits and pieces for the cabin.  Our latest buy was the french doors for the front of the cabin.  I love french doors.  The only problem is - we are running out of space to store stuff!  Our next big project is to take everything out of the storage building now, and re-arrange so, as Jim says, it will be more efficient.  I never thought my life would be defined as "efficient" let along "more efficient".  I do not think that when people think of me, "efficient" is the first thought that pops into their heads.

I keep collecting little bits and pieces for my shower mosaic.  Starting to get quite an interesting collection.  I'm looking for different shapes and sizes and textures of ceramics in browns, yellows, greens and reds.  Jim can't quite wrap his head around this one, but, I am loving the creative part of this project.  I think it will be beautiful.

The adventure continues....

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment