Thursday, September 20, 2012

THIS IS GETTING SERIOUS!

Met with the architect again last night - had to give him some dimensions of windows so he can start with actually drawing the plans.

I am making a couple of panels of stained glass for the downstairs bathroom - sunflowers... These are really quite large panels (48" tall), but I really love the sunflowers.  I think it will make the bathroom look absolutely lovely.  I don't think he quite understands my thought process on this one... I drew him a picture and he then asked, "Is this near a bathtub?".... I'm like, "Ya, pretty much"...  I think a lot of the ideas that I have, my dear husband looks at me like I'm nuts... I'm getting used to it, tho.

Jim is looking to buy a backhoe.. at least, I think it's a backhoe...I don't know what the difference is... it's big, it's yellow and it digs dirt.. He loves the idea - It's one of those "big boys with big toys" kind of things...  I'm glad he's happy.

Cheri

1 comment:

  1. Well it's not as big as a trackhoe excavator! But I think a backhoe on a tractor with a bucket on the front will be very versitile for the next few years. Jim Streeter

    ReplyDelete