Thursday, November 17, 2016

Beautiful!

So, I'm looking at Facebook the other night, and I see a post on one of the vintage/antique sites selling antique tin panels.  It looked interesting, so I forwarded it to Jim.

The store that had them was in Salt Lake City, which was closer to Jim's work than my work, so I asked him to check out these panels before he came home.

He got to the store and found that these tin panels are over 100 years old and came out of three houses in Phillipsburg, Kansas about 40 years ago.  The person who took them out of the building was doing remodeling of homes in Park City.  He didn't use all the panels and they have sat in storage for 40 years.

I thought they were absolutely beautiful.


Jim saw them, and bought me 10 for my kitchen to be used for the back-splash!  They are each 18 inches by four feet.


Love, love, love them... Jim sure knows how to spoil me..

The adventure continues...


No comments:

Post a Comment