Thursday, January 31, 2013

ANOTHER ARCHITECT VISIT

I know this sounds weird, but I am really sick and tired of visiting with the architect.  I realize he's got details, details, details to look after, but, really?

Reminds me of several years ago... When Jim and I got engaged, we went to look for the perfect diamond ring... After going to every single store in several malls, and taking the diamond class, and studying about cut, carat and clarity, I was sick to death of looking... I finally told Jim that it was his responsibility to find the ring, that all this looking was not romantic, it was not fun...and I was tired of it... (I know, sounds really rude...)

This is how I feel about the architect... for the first little bit, it was fun, and telling him what we wanted and making sketches, and possibilities... Now, it's like we are constantly going over details... we can't have this, we can't have that, and we can't because the engineering person says it won't pass code, or something about snow load, or the county says this and that...  These guys are fun suckers...

We get to talk to this guy again on Saturday... I am so not looking forward to this...

Cheri

1 comment:

  1. I think you should just let Jim go and you can sleep in on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete