Wednesday, June 4, 2014

GETTIN' READY.....

It's been such a busy week!  This Friday, Jim will be driving the motor home down to the property where it'll stay for the next couple of years while we build!  An amazingly big step!

In the meantime, major renovations have been going on inside the motor home.  We're converting the two twin beds into one Queen sized bed, changed out the stove, replaced the flooring in the kitchen and bedroom... the list goes on and on...  One of us... and I'm not mentioning any names, didn't like the way things were and before the move was made, it really needed to be changed. I was not too happy about inheriting the motor home, and the drive back to Provo from Ontario was terrible, but, I like that it's going to be such a benefit when it comes to building our cabin... we'll have accomodations there and waiting whenever we are working.

In the meantime, I have a huge motor home parked in my driveway, along with my truck, the Gramma jamma, Jim's car, the Montero and the F-450.  We're looking like a car lot!  Giggle.

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment