Friday, June 6, 2014

The Whale

Well, I've decided that the motor home is like a giant, beached whale in my driveway!  But, the good news is, the whale is being moved to Manzanita today!  I am so excited!

We went to the store last night, and bought all the supplies needed to stock the cupboards, and everything that I have bought previously, will have a new home this afternoon.  This includes things like dishes and silverware and pots and pans, but also, an ice cream maker, crockpot, electric skillet, and cupcake maker.  I mean, a girl has to have all the necessities.

I also started to buy all the pantry supplies that I think we will need.  This is always so difficult for me.  I live in a world where I go to the grocery store every single day, and purchase fresh fruits and vegetables, and having to buy everything ahead of time, really is taxing my brain.  And, anything that is prepackaged and can be stored, can't be in a packet - we don't want to invite mouses.  The town that is closest to our property doesn't have a grocery store.  The next closest town is Panguitch which is like 20 miles away - so, driving to the store every day is not very practical...  This is really crowding my love of shopping......

Jim went to the DMV yesterday and started the process to get Utah plates on The Whale - The State of Utah doesn't seem to like our Ontario plates.  We have to jump through some hoops to get the plates, but I think it's going to be do-able.

...another amazing adventure.

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment